Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Daily Update

Today's weight is down to 219.0, a loss of 0.2 pounds.  It's nice to see those numbers moving again, no matter how small!

Yesterday Jake and I went in search of some low-point Holiday goodies to keep us satisfied during the Christmas season, and one thing we found were the Little Debbie soft frosted gingerbread cookies-only 2 points per cookie!! It was nice to find something yummy and Christmasy that fit so snugly within our new lifestyle.  They are a tad small, but I've found that savoring those small bites really makes a difference, where I would used to stuff the whole cookie in my mouth without really tasting what I was eating.

I am so excited for Christmas this year; I always get excited when the decorations and lights start popping up around town!  Jake drove me to Candy Cane Lane last night, a local street that is always decorated to the nines for Christmas, and it was so fun to see all those pretty lights again.

Here's a gorgeous picture that my Dad sent me from last year's snow at the farm.

By the way, if anyone is looking for unique Christmas gifts this year, visit our family's website at Blue Willow Lavender Farm.  We've got lots of beautiful lavender gifts, handmade by my mom Tracy, and they smell wonderful!

1 comment: