Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, December 19, 2011

Quick update

It's been a while since I updated our progress, and for good reason-the Christmas season has made it very difficult for us to keep our weights stable!  I'd rather not post when my weight is constantly going up and down due to the many get togethers and special events that make it hard to eat the way I want to.  I am up 2.6 pounds to 216.6, but that's okay since we haven't been eating very well and have been enjoying ourselves during this month.  After Christmas, things should be back on an even keel again.  This week we are hoping to lose a little bit of weight in between this last weekend and Christmas weekend so that the carnage from Christmas won't be too bad.  Overall, I'm still pleased with where we are.


No comments:

Post a Comment