Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Post Christmas update

Christmas is over... and I am so excited to get back to the straight and narrow after all the crazy Christmas eating I did!

We had a great time with family and enjoyed it completely! Despite all the crazy yummy food we consumed, my weight this morning is 214.2, only 0.2 pounds up from where I was prior to our anniversary two weeks ago, the start of the downward spiral food wise! Very pleased with that number.

I am looking forward to starting a new year already having lost a significant amount of weight-we're already ahead of the game! : )

Oh, and made a surprising discovery this morning that Cocoa Krispies are only 3 points plus per serving, which was very exciting for me, as cereal is usually my breakfast of choice and I was getting tired of only eating total raisin bran and shredded wheat. Yay for more choices!

Progress:


Steph:

Starting weight: 237.5 lbs
Current weight: 214.2 lbs

Total weight loss: 23.3 lbs

Jake:

Starting weight: 290 lbs
Current weight: 259 lbs

Total weight loss: 31 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment